Keiras Cottage is located in the village of Elterwater in the heart of Langdale.
Keira’s Cottage has a wonderful open plan living room with a mezzanine bedroom floor above with the vaulted ceiling, oak fittings and flooring.
Leading off the living room, the kitchen is well designed and equipped with Neff applicances with a separate utility room with additional storage and clothes washing facilities. The two further ensuite bedrooms are towards the back of the cottage, ensuring privacy and peace and quiet.
Outside there is a seating area to soak up the south facing aspect, along with parking for 2 cars.
Elterwater is a beautiful little village with one of the best local pubs in the area; The Britannia Inn, as well as Slates (pizza and bar bistro) and The Eltermere Inn Country Hotel with a smart bar and a mixture of fine dining and bar room snug dining. A mile away is Chapel Stile with a well-stocked village shop and the Wainwright Inn. Elterwater is in the heart of Langdale with some of the best walking in the Lake District pretty much right from the doorstep.
Summary of facilities:
• Mezzanine floor with king-size bed
• Two further bedooms with ensuite bathrooms, twin bedroom & double bedroom
• Fully fitted and equipped kitchen; integrated Neff appliances, double-oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
• Separate utility room with washer/dryer and drinks chiller
• Separate family bathroom with bath and shower over bath.
• Outside seating area
• Free wifi
• Bed linen and towels provided
• Parking for 2 cars
• Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome